Monday, July 16, 2007

What love is not

What love is not...
What is it that you want from me? Do you get that much from my misery? Why is it that you want to see my heart bleed? You're infectious to my soul like a fatel disease. Everytime you speak I pray you will soon leave. The very thought of you makea me want to scream.
You only smiled when I cried, I never saw you happier then when he died. I took that loss that hurts like hell, You felt joy because you thought I fell. I wasted away so many years crying, Each day with you made me feel like I was dying. A day spent with you felt like a pointless year, Filled with pain, and lies, and so many tears. You are not a man, you have no heart, I'm so glad we grew so far apart. Your heart is cold through & through, I'm so rejoiced, that I am rid of you.

No comments: