Monday, July 16, 2007

What kind of girl am I...

So the question was asked to me… “What kind of girl am I?” So here we go…
I am the kind of girl who…
… quotes her favorite movies during regular conversations.
… use to be scared of love.
… knows the location of most malls from Miami to Maine.
… thinks about her son almost each and every minute of everyday.
… is so organized I became anal.
… thinks height, light eyes & a big heart is sexy.
… flips through magazines for the pictures.
… can save money like seatbelts save lives.
… loves to cook & loves to invent new creations.
… loves to read peoples blog but hates reading books.
… could write the entire day if I could.
… observes everything.
… holds anger back until it’s too late.
… helps elderly people at all times.
… cannot remember names.
… will love you unconditionally if you do not hurt me.
… use to cry myself to sleep almost every night, until recently.
… will make a dollar out of 15 cents.
… will tell someone what they need to hear to make them smile.
… loves roller coaster.
… gives people too much credit.
… enjoys nature’s beauty.
… over thinks at times.
… is insecure.
… is terrified of parrots, and most other birds.
… wishes on shooting stars.
… your mother warned you about… Just kidding. I was just seeing if you were still with me.
… loves to work.
… loves to play video games & could beat most guys at Madden.
… likes getting dirty. (Get your mind out of the gutter)
… enjoys fishing… but won’t touch live bait.
… loves comedies & hates romance. (movies)
… doesn’t eat fruit, except for strawberries & lemons.
… doesn’t drink ANY soda.
… still believes in the “American Dream.”
… wants a Cinderella wedding.
… wants to love & be loved.
So... now that you know what kind of girl I am... Tell me, what kind of girl / guy are you?

No comments: