Monday, July 16, 2007

Fake, Flaw & Everything in Between...

You shine like a flawless diamond… but you aren’t worth a damn. To the untrained eye, you’re an honest person… but only deceitful lies flow from your lips. You claim you are an up-front person who doesn’t speak poorly behind anyone’s back… but you two-faced.
Stop smiling in my face… while talking behind my back. When will you see that anything you say about me will come right back to me. And on the same note… aren’t you a bit too old for this middle school aged game?
Stop pretending like you want to help me… while plotting my departure. When will you see that you cannot get rid of me? And on the same note… aren’t you getting a bit tired of wasting your time on something you cannot accomplish?
Be aware, be warned and be careful… I might not be as book smart as you, but I am far more street smart than you… and around here… street smarts gets you a lot further. You cannot rid of me… and you damn sure cannot turn me away with your vicious, yet petty lies and deceit. Think carefully… and remember whom you are dealing with… I can be your best friend or your worst enemy. And for your sake, better yet, for everyone’s sake… let’s hope you don’t quite make it to “worst enemy” status. As much as you have been through in your so-called “rough” life… you haven’t been through anything as extreme as have Lauren as your enemy. Enter this battlefield at your own risk… I will call the morgue and make you a reservation.
Cubic Zirconium (YOU) - Appears real to those who do not get too close... appear flawless to most people... But in reality, You are nothing more than a cheap knock-off.
Diamond (ME) - Natural, pure... and I don't need to be flawless to be beautiful... often replicated, but never duplicated. Try as you might... you can never be me, nor amount to what I am.

No comments: