Monday, July 16, 2007

Love at first sight

Love at first sight...
The moment I opened my eyes, and gazed into yours, it was love at first sight. An unexplainable, unconditional love, like no other. A love so deep and so pure, nothing on this earth could separate it. A love that forces one to become aware of their self worth & reason for being. So strong, that when thought about, tears of joy fill up in the wells of my eyes… And for that, I thank you.

After all these years we have now spent together, my love has grown stronger for you with each passing day. “I love you more than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow.”
You made everything make sense. You gave my life meaning. You gave me hope. You make each day brighter. You give all negativities a silver lining. You show me a better way… and for that, I thank you.

It is a scary thought for me, to think where I might be today, if you hadn’t come into my life… would I even be here at all? Would I be sane? Would I be grateful? It is an all too scary thought. But it is a thought I do not have to think about… because you are here & have showed me the light. For the love I have for you, and did not want to loose, I asked for forgiveness for my wrongs… I made changes to see a better day... And for that, I thank you.

You have so many gifts… blessed is an understatement. From your smile that could warm up the coldest day, to your visions that can make a grown man see. You possess gifts that will take you further in life than eyes can see. You give the word “love” an image. You give the word “dream” hope. You give me all of that and more… and for that, I thank you.

Unconditional love, you have shown to me... Eternal happiness, you have given to me... A rightous path, you have guided me... And for this, I love you with all of my heart.

No comments: